It is never too late to start dancing – and that is why CBD offers several adult dance and fitness classes from the beginner to the professional. Whatever your skill level, we are sure to have the perfect class for you! We are Dallas’ hub for dance by offering the best variety and quantity of Adult Dance Classes! All of our instructors have extensive professional experience and are seasoned teachers!
We welcome you to our school, and congratulate you for making the “leap” to attending classes whether you are a beginner or professional dancer.
Our Basics Beginner 1 and 2 Series are each 8 weeks long, should be taken sequentially, and are offered for the total beginner dancer. This class is offered for ballet, modern, tap and jazz. Ballet is a pre-requisite to attend the modern and jazz Basics.
We also offer Beginner through Advanced levels. Students can progress at their own speed in these classes. Some students may advance faster than others to different levels, however all of these adult classes are open and on-going, meaning that you can drop-in at any time!
Our fitness classes are open to all levels as well, and you do not have to be a dancer to attend!
We offer competitive rates. You can pay by the class, purchase class packages, or a monthly unlimited pass.
COVID UPDATES@ CBD:
CBD ADULT PROCEDURE CHECK IN FOR CLASSES starting May 18, 2020:
• Adult students must check in online for IN STUDIO classes and online classes. The School is at a limited capacity, and therefore all check-in must be done online. We also need to keep the flow of traffic at the front desk moving.
• Most classes on the schedule will continue to be offered online. Check website for updates regularly.
• As you can see below, there are 2 options for many of the same classes. That is because some classes are online only and some are IN STUDIO. If you want to attend the IN STUDIO Classes, then you must register prior to coming into the studio to hold your place. If the class has reached capacity, then you should select the online version of that class to sign in. The front desk will then email you the Link for the Online class 15 minutes before the class time.
• Please also read and adhere to the Health & Safety policies that we have implemented for Reopening and moving forward during COVID.
• Adults must wear a mask entering the studio and while in class.
Please click on the specified classes to read more in-depth class descriptions.