CONTEMPORARY BALLET DALLAS
Health & Safety Update
- CBD is requiring masks as of 8/12/21, and appreciates Governor Abbott and the Texas Supreme Court allowing businesses to make decisions regarding masks, however CBD is requiring masks for all students ages 3 yrs and up in the business currently with back to school in order to reduce transmission.
- CBD is also offering online classes for children and adults for those students that would rather train from home.
- Throughout the pandemic, CBD has been very cautious in maintaining its health and safety protocol following CDC guidelines throughout. When Contemporary Ballet Dallas reopened on May 18, 2020 after the 2 month shut down of the business during the COVID outbreak, the school required mask wearing before it was a Dallas County or statewide mandate to minimize exposure amongst students and within our community. CBD then lifted its mask mandate with the end of the 2021 school year.
- The School will continue to clean heavily touched surfaces often and continue the various cleanliness protocols set into place, such as surface wipes, barre wipes, hand sanitizer, shields at the front desk, and air sanitizers and purifiers.
- We will still have a closed lobby policy except for kinder program parents to minimize capacity, as well.
- The School still encourages anyone that feels sick to stay home and be safe, and zoom into class!
- Please contact Lindsay@schoolofcbd.com with concerns/ feedback.