Ballerina princess Party: Does your little princess dream of being a ballerina? Let her imagination sparkle and shine with a ballerina princess party!
Disco Diva Jazz Dance Party: This party theme really helps the birthday girl or boy shine! Let’s celebrate with cool glasses, cool music, and cool moves!
Hip Hop Rockstar Party: Let’s dance the afternoon away while celebrating your hip hopping rockstar!
Broadway Birthday Bash Party: Does your birthday boy or girl love to dance? Do they love to sing? Let’s combine both of these and celebrate with a musical theatre themed party!
Tapping Cowgirl Party: Bring your country western wear and tap shoes to this fun tap dance themed party!
Birthday Dance Party Basics:
- Choose One style of dance: tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop.
- Choose a theme: ballerina princess, tapping cowgirl, jazzy super hero, hip hop rockstar! Let your child’s imagination sore. We can bring any theme to life!
- Outline: Our instructor will greet the children as they arrive. The children have a few minutes of free time to dress up and play with the provided themed items (wands, tutus, cowgirl hats, superhero capes) in the party room. The instructor will supervise and guide the children in dance games and then lead the children in a dance lesson. Lastly, the children have cake and/ or food. (The time allotted for this will depend on whether or not there is a food item as well as cake.)
Who provides what?
We provide the space, set up, clean up, helpers, instruction in a dance class and other activities! We also provide water bottles, tables, and chairs. Our helpers set up, clean up, and run the party.
You provide food, cake, and beverages (If bringing food in addition to cake, please only bring one food item, such as pizza or sandwiches.) You also need to provide plates, forks and cups for the kids if needed.
If you would like to decorate (such as table cloths, balloons, other decorations) please drop items by the day before or a few hours before. We will set up the party room before you arrive.
How much does a party cost?
For a 1.5 hour birthday party (20 people or less): $350.00
For a 2 hour party (If you have more than 25 kids, a 2 hour party is required): $400.00
- An additional $5.00 per child over 25 kids.
- Pizza Package: 4 Pizzas: $60.00
- Invites: We can send an invite email for you to all your invitees for $20.00. Just send us the information and we can do it all for you!
Additional Fees and Policies:
- Deposit of $100.00, remainder is paid upon completion of the party.
- Cancellation Policy: prior to 1 week in advance, we will refund 75% of your deposit, The school keeping a fee of $25.00 for coordination. If less than a week out from the booked party date, the deposit is non-refundable.
How do I schedule a party?
Please contact our Events coordinator, Marisa Ellis, at email@example.com
Please include in your email: the dates you are interested in, the age of your child, what theme you prefer, how many attendees you expect, & the length of party.