Health & Safety Update
- Masks are optional as of 2/26/2022.
- CBD is also offering online classes for children and adults for those students that would prefer to train from home.Throughout the pandemic, CBD has been very cautious in maintaining its health and safety protocol following CDC guidelines throughout.
- The School will continue to clean heavily touched surfaces often and continue the various cleanliness protocols set into place, such as surface wipes, barre wipes, hand sanitizer, shields at the front desk, and air sanitizers and purifiers. The school continues to also allow outside ventilation regularly. The School still encourages anyone that feels sick to stay home and be safe, and zoom into class! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the zoom link if your student needs to miss and feels up to taking class online!
- Please view the CDC’s website for protocol regarding when to isolate due to exposure, or testing positive for covid, and for current updates.
- Please contact Lindsay@schoolofcbd.com with concerns/feedback.